Chapter 6: What the fuck have I done?

Sup?

So second week brought a new shit storm of problems, from homesickness to the realisation that I have to study meant I felt like utter shit. Woo so positive. 🤙👏🙌

Basically this is going to sound so freaking stupid, but I didn't really think about the work, only thought about the fun side of uni and not everything that comes alongside it.
Dumb Ikr. 🤦‍♀️

Literally i'ts the scariest thing, you are living with fucking strangers who are the only friends you've got at the moment, you try to get to know them whilst simultaneously trying to meet new people and you have to cook, clean, shop, eat and keep yourself sane. ITS NOT FUN,

Never would I do this again. NOPE. Not for all the tea in China.



And what do you do with yourself in the evenings? I didn't want to be in my room alone all fucking night yet its exhausting trying to make small talk with people you're not sure about.
Don't get me wrong its still fun (kinda). I realised quickly that you just have to put in the groundwork, you cant expect to come and make besties 4 evaaa straight away 🙄😂


Week 2 ✅

Yea basically stressed sums up week 2. But it gets better.


Anon xxxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12: Totally Exetaar

Chapter 11: Dropping out

Chapter 9: So fucking far