Chapter 7: Full blown existential crisis

HEY.

So yea things are kinda settling down, felt a little less ill but not completely over freshers flu lol, weakling that I am.

Not sure about my course, the people are all nice but I feel so fucking stupid. Literally there is a guy who went to Eaton. Fucking Eaton. Didn't think those boys existed in the real world. He's so posh. Also there is so much bloody reading. 🤓 I cant deal.
I'm trying to have a life + friends and it freaking impossible with what we have to do. Legit I have to look up every second word. WTF

Society wise i've joined Sailing with my flatmate Ellie. Yah, Oh I know, so Exetarrrr. But we wanted to join a 'sport' so classic me, went for the most unsporty sport. 👏👏
Tbf Sailing so far has been hilarious, basically its aload of (very nice) but extremely posh people talking about regattas, yachts and lots of terms I don't remember. I feel so posh rn.

Bringing it down in class, I also joined pole dancing. Mum was not pleased.



(actual footage of me) * jk



Oh yea, I also joined my degree society, whoop and volunteering but being honest I probably wont ever do any actual volunteering, I just felt guilty walking past the stand....

What else has happened? Um not a fat lot. We spend A lottttt of time in the kitchen. Well me, Ellie, Ryan and James do. Just chatting shit and having a group existential crisis/ therapy session. All considered dropping out, but I think we will survive.

Basically uni is not what I expected it to be, but i'm just going to stick it out.

Week 3 ✅

Anon xoxo



Click the follow button for updates...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12: Totally Exetaar

Chapter 11: Dropping out

Chapter 9: So fucking far