Chapter 10: Shit show

Hey kids,

1 more week until I go homeeee πŸ“šπŸ“š

Literally I'm on my last legs. I'm utterly exhausted and I cant deal (self pity party here πŸ™‹) can't wait to have a break from student life. Its too bloody stressful.

Basically I fucked myself over, this Saturday I went a little hard. It was a shit show. It started out as a quiet night in, we ordered five guys (thank god for deliveroo πŸ™) Then basically my friend Gus invited me to a flat party. FOR SOME REASON I AGREED. So Ellie and I got up and shoved on something a little bit sexier than sweats. aka jeans, woo.


We thought fuck it as otherwise we would just sit around and complain that we never do anything. As per.



Old Ladies GIF - Old Ladies Badass GIFs
James and Ben were in the kitchen and we were just chatting and it came up that they'd never seen me shit faced at uni yet. (ive been on my best behaviour πŸ˜‚)
SO then, Ellie and I did a few shots of tequila. Which was mistake #1 (should've stopped there girl, should have stopped) and basically I left the kitchen for some reason, leaving my bottle of Lambrini and Tequila alone with the boys and Ellie. mistake #2.

When I came back they had filled my Lambrini with Tequila,
little shits....
So as you can imagine I got absolutely trashed.

We were on our way to Unit 1 and we decided to go back to our flat to piss.
Surprise surprise we never made it out.πŸ‘πŸ‘
The full weight of a whole bottle of tequila hit me in front of our sober flatmates (who were finding this all incredibly amusing) as Ellie was pretending to be a fire engine- sound effects and all. I ended up somehow in my bedroom crying my eyes out to James (alcohol induced drama) and then falling asleep on my bed whilst James, Ellie and Ben were all taking shit about sex and love.

It was probably funnier if you were there. But I was kinda of embarrassed as like most dramatic drunk girls, i overshare and chat allotttt of shit whilst drunk. Hence me avoiding this type of drunkenness so far.

SO that killed Sunday. And Monday. #hanging.

Thankfully the rest of the week was relatively boring, went out on Wednesday. Slapped a guy. All normal things.
(Drama seems to follow me everywhere)

But finally I'm at home, and I can fucking relax and not eat shit everyday woo.

lots of love

Anon
xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12: Totally Exetaar

Chapter 11: Dropping out

Chapter 9: So fucking far